I’m excited to have 2 Gluten Free Holiday Baking Classes at my local Whole Foods stores:
- December 12th 2015 at Whole Foods Redondo Beach, from 4pm to 6pm
- December 17th 2015 at Whole Foods Torrance, from 6pm to 8pm
Both are FREE events but feel free to RSVP, especially in Torrance, because there’s limited space.
The Holidays are approaching. This year why not surprise your guests with delicious homemade gluten and/or grain free baked goods, and offer them a healthy & tasty alternative? And why not add a little “je ne sais quoi” that will make your baking stand out?
During this workshop you will:
- Learn to prepare simple and delicious baked goods with a European flair that will please even the most picky eaters
- Discover new ingredients that will surely find their place in your pantry
- How to cook with alternative healthy flours & non-dairy milks at home
~These recipes are gluten, dairy, nut and/or egg, free – Substitutions will be suggested~
Pain d’Epices Provençal (Gluten Free French Gingerbread)
Alsatian Stollen (Gluten Free German-style fruit bread)
Italian Orange Spice Biscotti (Paleo)
About the Instructor: Jennifer Weinstein is a French Teacher, a Textile Designer, an Intuitive Cook & a Special Diet Consultant. She’s been cooking for 25 years, gluten free for 10 years & paleo for 5 years. She strongly believes in the curative power of healthy, nutrient-dense food since she has experienced it herself. As a health food advocate, she is very passionate about educating people and making a point that healthy food can be flavorful as well. She’s also the author of the culinary blog French Paleo in Lalaland: zenseer.wordpress.com